Friday, May 4, 2012

Don't go to sleep......

Today, I will share, what I believe in. Truth. Many of us quit to early. They find it hard, difficult to handle. But know what, life is hard.
      We fall more often then we walk, we feel pain before seeing any success. Some of us eat Shit, because if they don't, they might loss.
      This blog is for those, who are going through some tough time. I ain't going to say 'i can understand wht you are going through'. Because I don't.
        The only person who knows, is you!. No one knows your hardship, how much you ate Shit, how much you had and still struggling, to reach where you always wanted to be.
         All I am saying is, don't quit. Never ever. Try and remember all those dark days, push yourself beyond boundaries. Don't go to sleep until you finished, what needed to be done.
          This is what I believe. Tonight I won't sleep until I finished my 8 chapter. I will write, no matter what. You got a believe in yourself, trust yourself, have Faith in yourself.
         
     

No comments:

Post a Comment