Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Last Quest!

Another blog from your man Irfan. Again this is a true incident.
      It happened and I didn't heard it. Time was 10:39 pm, I was alone and tired. But something about to make me alert.
       I walked in hall and heard it, this time it was clear and horrifying. With a sudden rush, I came close to the next room. It was like, a group of witchs screaming in a very sharp pitch.
       I took out my phone and turn on the flash. Like an LAPD cop, holding a flash light in left and pretending holding a gun in right. I marched into the next room.
       The open window clashing with each other, cold wind lingered me as I entered. Wet!. The floor was wet. I ran into the wash-room and found the main knob was broken.
       The master knob which control the whole water supply was at the terrace. If I need to stop the running water, I must turn off the master knob, first.
        With my jeans all wet and holding my phone flash, I begin to claim the stairs. (the light was out if fuse) I didn't have any idea, what I was doing.
         I entered the terrace. Moon shined upon me with a cold breeze. I search that master knob, but only problem was, a bat Hung on it; up side down.
         I clapped, shouted but it didn't move. Having no other way, I touch its wings and it went away. It was creepy and at the same time cool. I turn the master knob off, and sat there. Enjoyed the windy atmosphere.
         so guys, life is what life is. You have to do whats needed to be done. Remember, everyone has their Shit to deal with. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment