Friday, August 26, 2011

The Fear

Pals, Its 5:34 AM and I am still awake. My this big test is today and I haven't read anything yet. So I was wondering about the Fear which we all have before we do something important. The fear which is more like a merely confident mix with vague "I can't DO" feeling.
        My test is going to be at 8:00 AM and this big test which I am bragging about is important. And right now I am little bit afraid, not because I didn't study{Will I should be}But, I guess this is inbuilt. Many of us do Fear before they do what they were doing for years, but at the end we fight and do which is needed to be done. So my point is Fear will come in our ways, but just keep moving. Doesn't matter how fast or slow you are moving, unless you are moving. Many of you were thinking what happened to this guy; which always talk about alien and other weird things. Well, I am fine and to check that, stay tuned with me.

Follow me:www.twitter.com/IHSheliya
      

No comments:

Post a Comment