Monday, August 22, 2011

Irfan's theory of core intensify invisibility {its a thing guys}

Pals, sorry guys for not being lately much around with my blogs. But I recently had came up with an theory, which going to change the views. Irfan's theory of core intensify invisibility. Well I know the name is long, but its worthy. I had found that in this world, with us live a kind of people which may seems perfectly normal. But are they ?.
      When some of us saw that kind of people, a question arises; for how long this person is standing near me?. Yes I know many of us had asked this very question, but never got the answer, right. Let me put some light on the answer.
Explanation: When we {normal} walk on the streets or do something which is rational. A force field or as I like to say The shield of auto-avoiding mechanism get start. This mechanism unknowingly hide the people which is underneath or not our type. And the best part is nearly everyone has been in the place of invisibility. me, you and rest of the world has been in that place. So leave your comment in the box and I will catch up with you. Stay tuned and enjoy guys, blog y'all later.


Follow me:www.twitter.com/IHSheliya
Friends with me:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1296007407

No comments:

Post a Comment