Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Old Technology

Pals, last night I was wondering about the old time or you could call it STONE AGE. I was thinking, that what would happened if our modern technology haven't been there. I mean No computers, cell phones, nothing of advance technology. What our life would be like?.
         I am sure it would be hard and on some certain situation; weird. Like you are on a date and order a lobster, you or your date literally have to kill the lobster, before you could eat. Or you have to send message to your friend, you still send SMS to him. Yes guys their was SMS in the olden days. It was simple then, one have to write the message on the stone{But marble are preferred} and just threw at your Pals house.  Smash with Marble Smash aka SMS. Well this is all for today, stay tuned in for more weird blogs. Leave your comment below if anyone has any.

Follow me: www.twitter.com/IHSheliya
       

No comments:

Post a Comment