Monday, June 13, 2011

Evil Dentist

Pals, They are everywhere. At every corner of the streets, they knew who are you. And soon claim the whole world with the help of their crazy eyes and those sharp things. But what make then so Evil ?. I think, operating endless number of people turn their hearts, cold. OR according to my version, An alien ship crashed on the earth many years ago on some local dental's clinic. After that Aliens are expanding their species into every dentist they could find. 
        Now, they slip a transmitter into our mouth and trace us. Where are we, what do we eat and etc. Nearly everyone had seen those machines in their clinic, those huge lights attached with the seat and pointed things everywhere. Does anyone know from where those machine came? huh. If you think, my version is better and more entertaining, So you tell me which one of the reasons you like the most, The boring logical answer Or my Aline invasion.
To follow my blog its simple, just click the follow button at your right side.         

No comments:

Post a Comment