Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FUTURE

Pals, We all have seen movies that tried to show, how will be our future. They show people hiding from machines, man and women both wear the same cloth; clean white. And that man had created machines and now they were over coming us. But anyone ever thought, that what if, we created machines and they start they own world within our world. I mean they got the emotions and suddenly, act like human.
         Trust me, then the whole situation will be different from compared to movies. Then, machines will be hiding from us, they might start living under ground. Every male and female machine will wear the same cloths; oily grey steel. And after that, they will begin their war against us. 
         I have a little announcement for y'all. I am starting a webpage and going to post my short stories for y'all. its for free and for fun. But in exchange I need your reply, that you liked the story or not kind of stuff. Hopefully, I will post the link in my next blog, so keep reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment