Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rap Song

Pals, don't you think, these days in the music industry. Anyone with or without ability to sing comes and become famous. Especially, in the Rap world. Today I will drop for you the secret of writing the best Rap song ever. SO lets start, First thing you keep in mind, that use all the Ramming words in the end. second thing, have a bad boys accent. And the last one is Use some HUH, AHH, OHH in the middle of your song and bingooo!!.

                                                   "Huh, I will rap, wearing a cap.
                                                     But after my noon nap,
                                                     Don't call, from the mall,
                                                     B'cos i hate all that wait.
                                                     huh, ahhh, ohhh come on.
                                                     i won't eat shit, standing into that pit,
                                                     Be a man, come in my van.
                                                     I will rap, wearing a cap,
                                                     But after my noon nap.   {LOLzzzzzzzzzz}                              

        Now, its your turn to share your home made Rap song with me. Leave the comment in the box and if you like to read my post then, Follow me.

                                                                                                                                                           
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment