Saturday, June 11, 2011

Superheros

Pals, Like you I too dreamed of being Superhero back in my childhood. I used to have all the powers i could think, But as they say having huge powers, huge problems comes in a way. I used to go school in the day and used to fight crime after the evening Cartoons. My life was perfect, but one thing changed my entire life. One evening when I was returning back from the school, I saw him, others used to call him cable guy, but superheros like me they called him 'The one with the power of showing Cartoons'. Ya right its a really long name, but i was kid what you suppose to expect from me.
      I still hear his words in my dream 'what you will do now, little guy'. He was holding the cable of our house. My eyes had seen some brutal event, from watching my side kick get trapped in the extra class every summer To seeing my class teacher every day, except weekdays. But what he did was hurting the most, he yank the wire of my cable and busted with his evil laugh. I was without cartoons then, no mercy, no time and empty space inside me. But, in that hard time my father give me a power which was endless and more entertaining, the Power of Internet. Now its your turn to share your superhero stories, please share in the comment box.    
         

No comments:

Post a Comment