Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mission: One


Mission: one



I rather not say my name. Things aren't going as they planed, Mr.x is dead and so the info of place were he hided the most wanted thing on earth. We still don't know what is that thing, but Its my job to find the place, it could be anywhere on this planet.

     But some days ago, a person called and told me that he knew the place. Our every communication is been traced, so considering this mission most important. We are going to talk in codes. When I was flying back to my place, a Text came on my cell.  


Feel the cap like they do,
        you eat their name once in a year.
                 Numbers doesn't make any sense, until they put in order
                                                                     From: 3 15 13 5  6 1 19 20


Hint: A-1,B-2,C-3……. This is for just fun, anything relevant it would be just coincident.... Enjoy. Post your answer in the comment box  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment