Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Are you boxing person...?

Pals, there are sometimes in our life where we express our feelings differently; say smiling, nodding, and punching a little bit. But when we really get mad, does anyone really did those things. I mean it is common to say 'I going to kill you' or 'you are dead man' but do we really do?. Let just say, The person which made you mad is right front you. The anger was like a blood flowing into your body, What will you do.
       Many might slow down a bit and let it go, But Some, they tried to kick the crap out of that person. So my Question for you a'll is, Are You a Boxing person or Not. I might let go most of the times, but when it comes to a real; I keep nothing behind. So tell me Who Are You. Are you a boxing person or Mellow have to go kind a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment