Saturday, July 23, 2011

Get an Apartment

Pals, If you recently moved in one of the famous cities in the world like, New York, Mumbai etc. The main obstacle is to find a decent Apartment. Trust me out there, people race like a rat for the Apartment. their little red eyes were always on the newspaper, looking for an Roommate.
        But today, I am going to show you how to hunt for the Apartment.
1] Try to friends with old people, who's age is beyond 50. This way, when he will die you could take his place.
2] Always read the segment, where they announce the death of the people [ran and get the info on who is taking the apartment.]
3] Never Think I, Take the place weather you like it or not.
4] Never stop reading my blogs, because This way you will get your time pass.
5] Do more cardio, because when you get sudden news flash that a person died. You need to ran fast like hell.
         I hope This serious joke will not be taken this seriously. Leave you comment in the box and I will Do nothing :D. kidding you could ask me anything Question and I will try to answer those question. Go to
askihs.blogspot.com       

No comments:

Post a Comment