Thursday, July 28, 2011

Innocent Ants... Try it.

Pals, Did you got amazed by some of the tiny Ants?. Well I get amazed,  not just because they are tiny and count as one of the greatest creature, but I think they are innocent and pure. Yes, laugh on me... as much as you want, but trust me if you do and see what I ask you to do and see, then you will understand what I meant.
      First, you need to find some ants[well that is an easy task]. Second, take a magnifier glass and try to spot some of them and keep your eyes locked at them.[ don't burn the ants under the sunlight]. Third, notice the behavior. especially when they pass by from each other. They will stop from a slight second and move their little antenna, like they were exchanging singles "TTTttTTTtttTTTtTTT Foood, ahead, go" Something like that, lolz. Plus they help each other to carry food.
         What you think, Ants are innocent or not.leave your comment in the box.

Note: please keep safe distance from ants, you may be allergic from it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment