Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mission: Six

I put my hand in the pocket and found a scroll. I turn around and took it out 'night is like cloth of dark' was written. i got what that mean.
"hey" I called them again.
"What you need, pal" said the tall guy, his red eyes started to stare me
"Night is like cloth of dark" I said exactly what was written.
"hmmmm..." he waited for a second and open the door, which was behind him. "come on in" He whispered and I walked into the door.
        After I walked through the stare-way, I whole new other room appeared, filled with one of the most darkest person in the world. For a while I thought that, I done right walking into a place where people kill other people for no reasons. As soon as I looked at the bar table, I saw him, Wearing a brown leather cote smiling at me.      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment