Friday, July 8, 2011

Last mission

I sat near that guy, at very moment my eyes fell on the tattoo on his right hand which read 'SF', things started getting clear.
"Long time no see" He said and took a sip.
"Yeah..." I whispered and glance around. Most of the people were wearing, black leather jacket with different accent.
"You took long time to find me" the man said and turn at me on this chair.
"hmmm..." I pretend to be calm and relax, but from inside a fear was begin generated. I bar tender, nodded little and a girl behind me step near.
        I sure that, she wasn't juts a normal girl,  from the reflection on the mirror, I saw her with a knife. before she could stab me, I threw myself behind and fall on her. and I ran towards the door. i could still hear the fire, coming out of their guns, dusting around. I knew it isn't over yet.

Follow me: twitter.com/IHSheliya 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment