Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mission: Four

I was holding my cote, thinking what it meant on the board. 'kevetagi cote' I closed my eyes and try to put them in a proper order.  'tavegike.. no" I thought and with some second I understood 'give take cote' bingo...
I smiled and give her the cote. She took and hang somewhere in the room from where she came earlier. My eyes fall on a men, seating on the double table. But he was all alone, nor from his expression he wasn't waiting for any one.
        I took a shot and pull a chair against me and sat on the table with him. that man was wearing a black hat, his red neck turtle shirt wasn't belong from here. He saw me "what the hell" he said and kept his grey mug.
"relax, I need to ask something" I said and turn at the counter "One espresso" I called.
"look stranger, i don't know what you want. But come in the night, with your cote in this shop alley." He said and stood up, pay and went away.
        He gave me the coordinates and I waited in the shop until night came.       

No comments:

Post a Comment